Bill's Friday Funnies

When you need a Friday Funny come here for a Funny Top 10, memes,or pictures based on Hashtags, NHL Hockey, Technology , Computer Geek, Finance, and other Canadian stuff, eh. Views expressed are mine alone.

September 2, 2013

Some Canadian humour, eh!

Canadian Humour Funny Picture

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Best of Bills Friday Funnies

  • Top 10 Signs You are a Hashtag Warrior
    You have probably seen the term "hashtag warrior" around the internet but who are these pundits of the twittersphere, these jokest...
  • Top 10 Shrewd Movie Puns from Adam's DVD Shelf
    Ok and now for something completely different.... A Christian wordplay game from my peeps over at Facebook Group ' Christians Laugh T...
  • ~Friday~Funnies~Top Ten Automated Out of Office replies
    With summer vacation coming up I am sure we will all be seeing a lot more Out of Office replies - wouldn't it be great * to see some of...
  • Ecomomic Crisis Logos
    I got these in an email this week from a broker. . . Thanks Mike! ____________________________________________________________________ ...
  • ~FRIDAY~FUNNIES~For April 25 2008 Top 10 MORE things I have learned since moving to Tisdale, Saskatchewan.
    Tisdale is just SO educational! So here are 10 more things I have learned since moving to Tisdale. (Special thanks to Mark, Mike, and Michae...
  • Top 10 #Fat007 Movies
    Everyone loved #CanadianBondmovies so much it's time for some Fat 007 Movies from Twitter: 10. #Fat007 The spy who loved meat...
  • Top 10 Canadian James Bond Movies Hashtags
    A while ago someone on twitter asked the question - what if James Bond had been Canadian?  Here are my Top 10 results from #CanadianBondFilm...
  • Fun with Googly Eyes in the workplace for some office humor Part 1
    Say Hello to my little Friends!  I had a little fun the other week and hid some googly eyes around the office to surprise my co-workers. ...
  • Top 10 humorous TV Show Sponsors inspired by Brent Butt
    The other day I ran across this tweet by @BrentButt: I could run an ad agency so easily. "UnderTheDome" brought to you by Wi...
  • Philosoraptor Meme: If "Brain Fart" . . .

Bills' Friday Funnies T-Shirts

Bills' Friday Funnies T-Shirts
Wear it inside out and get really confused.

Customized Coffee Mug

Customized Coffee Mug
Because Bacon is the Best
Copyright Bill Smith 2015. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.