August 3, 2012

Top 10 things the Doctor really said about the 5 Little Monkeys

You have all heard it before...

Top Ten things the Doctor really said...

10. Well I'll be a monkey's uncle... er ... Doctor.

9. I am sorry but your health plan does cover monkeys.

8. Can you call back later? I am just about to tee off.

7. If you aren't willing to get them to stop jumping - can you at least get them some helmets?

6. I would like to help you but I have to examine Sidney Crosby, Chris Pronger, Marc Savard and a host of other NHL hockey players with concussions and concussion like symptoms.
5. Is one of those monkeys the guy from the Subway commercial?
4. Oh No it's Rise of the Planet of the Apes! Run!!!

Latest New Fashion! Up to 48% OFF for Massive Women's Jackets and Coats at Rosewholesale!

3. Let me guess - Monkeys jumping on the bed again?

2. Take 2 bananas and call me in the morning! (Ba-dum ching!)

And the number 1 thing the Dr. really said. . .

1. Dammit Jim - I'm a Doctor not a Zoologist!



Happy Friday everyone!