October 23, 2014

Top 10 ways to get to 10,000 steps on my pedometer

Bills Friday Funnies geek humor
Do I look like a guy who needs to get some exercise?
I have been having lots of fun with my new pedometer my employer gave me this week. But I am still struggling to get to the 10,000 suggested steps per day. But I did make it to the next planet on StarWars Angry Birds - that counts for something right?  Here are my top 10 helpers and if you got any others please share!



Top 10 ways to get to 10,000 steps on my pedometer



10. Turn off the TV. And the laptop. And the tablet. And the phone too!
riker coming out of the holodeck star trek
9. Alter the time-space continuum to make each day 42 hours long.  Or maybe I should just create my own holodeck to play around in

8.  Use bacon like a carrot and dangle it in front of me whenever I am walking.

7. Give up my happy-go-lucky-care-free-dont-worry-be-happy ways and start worrying. Then at least I count count the paces across the floor. 

Share and Win! Share Your Favorite and Get it Free Every Week! 3 Steps to Get Your Favorite  Freely!

6.  Move the coffee pot and drink more coffee  (and then move the bathroom further away too)

5. Answer all 14 of the Pointy Haired Boss' daily tech requests by walking upstairs to his office and tell him  "Turn it off and on again". 
star wars apple maps
4. Walk everywhere following Apple Maps. 









3. Stop insulting Calgary Flames fans so much.  They are actually doing ok this year and it hard to add more steps when your foot is in your mouth so much.

82,210 Steps Woot! Woot!

2. Turn it upside down!






1. OK here is my real idea: The more shout outs this post gets on social media the more I will walk each day for 30 days. Here's how it works:

50 steps for each LIKE on Facebook, Fav on Twitter or +1 on Google Plus, or whatever they do on Instagram or Pinterest.

100 steps for each share on Facebook and Google Plus,  or RT on Twitter.

So help me out and set me walking! Watch next week for the tallies.