August 21, 2015

Humorous Graphs for your next office meeting

Charts and Graphs are an essential part of any office presentation. And now thanks to Graphjam, people with a sense of humor can make them. 

Top 10 Humorous Graphs for your office workplace:








10. What do they mean by BS??



9. Truer words I know knot. 


8. and Androids perform just as well!



8.

7. Grammar Nazis should skip to number 6





6. That clarifies it.

5. Still a legitimate reason?? 

4. Show of hands? Anyone?



3. Because there should be more pie at work.



3. I guess this is why I never have problems in my office?

1.  I resemble that remark.



Happy Friday Everyone!  Remember every time you share Bill's Friday Funnies an Angel gets out of presenting at their next budget meeting. 

Need more Office Tech humor? Check out Top 10 Out of Office Signs for Helpdesk Techs